Monday, March 28, 2016

Rising Water Part 3

        I am continuing research on my project. While reading a couple reports by environmentalists I have found out how I would be able to spread awareness, but thing is, they have done it on a big scale. For example, giving presentations around the world. So maybe when I give my 'TED' talk to the class I can give a presentation like these people who are touring the world giving their own. My next steps would be to take all the research I have gathered so far and to use it to start creating a presentation. I will look at making some of my own graphs to so I can give a visual on how serious this problem is. The graphs will most likely show how much this problem is increasing, and give some pointers to people on how they can make a change.

2 comments:

  1. I like how you are already thinking about your presentation!! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete