Monday, January 4, 2016

SMART Goals
In this new semester of Biology I would like to make a SMART goal that can better improve my performance in the class. I am motivated to come up with better study skills and routines. I will work towards practicing how to study and then put the skills into action. My action plan will be to practice study skills for 10-15 mins every time I complete a vodcast. I will study the content of the vodcast I just completed using the given study tips by Mr. Orre last semester.

I would also to present another SMART goal which is not biology related. This goal has to do with reaching out to friends. I find that sometimes my friends feel frustrated with me because I do not reach out to them outside of school. I will when time isn't of the essence, call or text a friend and ask them if they would like to hang outside of school.

No comments:

Post a Comment