Tuesday, May 10, 2016

20 time reflection

I challenged myself to pick a project that not only interests me, but is really content heavy and important to the well being of the world, thats why I decided to have global warming and climate change the subject of my 20 time. My goal is to better inform myself and my peers on how bad our global condition is in. Then put together some graphs with numbers I have gathered to use as a visual for showing people.

I found that I am just getting started on learning about the world and its wounds. I first started researching at haven't found an end, during 20 time on the recent mondays I still find myself researching something that I could have researched on the first class period on 20 time. I could absolutely say that the topic I picked was really big.

If I were to do this project again I would probably want to hone in on a specific piece of global warming and climate change as it is a very broad subject to research.   When I get up in front of the class and give my TED talk, I wish to share my information to all my peers so that they can understand the severity and big global signs the world is going through right as we speak.

No comments:

Post a Comment