Thursday, May 26, 2016

20 Time Final Post

              In this 20 Time Project, I had to make a presentation to my class about what I accomplished and my whole process for this project. I had to dig up lots of research and lots of statistics to make some graphs - that was my proof that I had a physical product. However, keep in mind that I did not finish researching my experiment just yet, so it was hard to expand on many graphs.

This is my data from my 20 time project - the graph on the left shows the total green houses gases from different groups and the graph on the right shows how much the carbon dioxide level increases each year worldwide.

       Presenting for my 20 time project I found was way easier than making the presentation. For a lot of my project I felt really lost because of the amount of research that I did and so when I made my presentation I found it really hard because there weren't any tests that I made and so then I couldn't mention them. For example, like maybe mentioning what went well or what didn't. However, not everything went badly. Somethings that I think that I did well was that I did not have any text on my slide, so I was the driving force for my presentation. After looking at the video, which is attached below, I think that I would have given myself a 68 or 69/75 because in my presentation I didn't really talk about my experience with 20 time enough. Doing this was a problem because it did not fill all the criteria for the presentation. Also, this presentation allowed me to understand how important it is for the speaker to be the driving force in the presentation and not your visual aid. The knowledge that I gained from this presentation is something that I can use in the future with projects like these. 
           Listening to all my peers 20 time presentations was a really great experience. Every presentation that was presented I learned something new whether that was the information packed into the TED talks or the style in which the presenter presented.  Every presentation was different, so that really helped keep the viewers attention because there is always something new that you can learn.















No comments:

Post a Comment